Work From Home As a Website Tester - 100% Free of Cost

From: Pccare <shajiashish1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 01:38:12 -0800 (PST)

We Alpha Market Research, Inc. Nevada, USA., invite people to work as Website Testers. THIS IS FREE TO REGISTER AND NO FEES ETC. WILL BE CHARGED. We need people from all over the world as our Team Members. We prefer our members are capable to read/understand multiple languages and basic knowledge of all types of websites. You can select from our website your option for Languages, Interests & Categories where you are interested. Interested people can register at the website link:-

http://mytesterjobsamr.blogspot.com/ Received on Fri Dec 31 2010 - 03:38:12 CST

Original text of this message