Re: Problem with nested subquery

From: MarkusSchaber <msr_at_soloplan.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

On 4 Okt., 09:45, MarkusSchaber <m..._at_soloplan.de> wrote:
> I have a simple table like the following:

[snip]
> I always thought that I can refer to rows of outer tables inside
> subqueries, and did this sucessfully in other cases. Now, why does
> oracle not recognize it in this case? (We use 11g Enterprise Edition
> 11.1.0.7.0)

An addition: I think I cannot use analytical functions directly inside the outer query to get the reference value, because the newest previous row which had measure=0 may be outside of the interval specified by :startTime and :endTime.

thanks,
markus Received on Mon Oct 04 2010 - 03:34:54 CDT

Original text of this message