The grumpy old dba blog

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hey why not?

It seems like the days of Oracle blogging have kind of come and gone. So many of the top Oracle bloggers seem to have lost interest or just do not have the time anymore to get around to it.

Even the Oracle WTF seems to have gone off channel.

So anyhow I am starting one up ... I intend to get out a couple of posts a week even if they are short. We are about to implement TDE so probably many of the postings may concern that subject for a while ... then probably an 11.2 migration.

http://grumpyolddba.blogspot.com/

I am not sure how exactly one gets a new Oracle blog kicked off or thrown around the blogsphere so any hints/tips about that area are appreciated! Received on Sun Oct 03 2010 - 14:40:42 CDT

Original text of this message