Re: Versions: When comes Oracle 12

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 29, 7:14 am, Andreas Mosmann <mosm..._at_expires-30-09-2010.news- group.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anybody know, when Oracle 12 is planned to publish? Is there a link
> that I can follow?
>
> Andreas

People who know aren't allowed to say. The rest of us speculate uselessly. You can read into http://www.oracle.com/us/support/library/lifetime-support-technology-069183.pdf that it might be this year, but if it wasn't trumpeted at OpenWorld, I guess not. Maybe someone who was there heard something. I haven't noticed anything on any blog, I assume it would be big news.

Assuming you mean the database, of course. With all the products and strange numbering, you have to be specific.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/sep/28/county-approves-e-mail-notification-sex-offender-m/