dynamic data on report bottom margin

From: Netman <netman_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:26:55 +0200

Hello!

I would like to create a footer at the bottom of the each page on report on Oracle Reports (Oracle 9/10 version).
The footer data are unique for each record of the repeat/loop frame.

The whole report contains 4 pages that is 4 invoice numbers (1 unique invoice number on each page).
Is it possible to add this unique invoice number on each Oracle reports page on the footer of the page.

I am trying to add this number on the footer which is bottom margin. I cannot add this Column Formula (which is unique invoice number) on the repeat/loop frame because I have error about the view frequency.

I`ve only done the printing of the first invoice number on each page. 3 of the invoice number are not printed on the page. 2nd, 3rd, 4th page consist the invoice number from the 1st page.

How to do it on Oracle Reports 9/10?
How to print the one invoice number which would be unique for each page?

Thank you in advance
Netman Received on Thu Jul 29 2010 - 07:26:55 CDT

Original text of this message