Re: Insert > 2499

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 21, 2:23 pm, The Magnet <a..._at_unsu.com> wrote:
> I have some insert statements with values that are > 2500 characters.
> I cannot make it a .CSV because the text has commas in it.  It is a
> bunch of HTML.  Any suggestions?
>
> Example:
>
> INSERT INTO MESSAGES (message_id, sec_id, variables, name, body,
> created, last_changed, created_by, changed_by, status) VALUES(5,
> 'fabre', 'ONLINE');
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/apex/ASKTOM.download_file?p_file=6551245110710909097
http://www.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/tech/java/codesnippet/xmldb/HowToLoadLargeXML.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2976154/how-to-store-unlimited-characters-in-oracle-11g

And so on. I'm sure I've seen some other things specific to storing html, those are just from a quick google.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Interesting truncation in url different than meaning of post: