Oracle Calendar: unicpoutu misses entries

From: John Gordon <gordon_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:42:14 +0000 (UTC)

(This is about Oracle Calendar, not the oracle database product. I could not find a more appropriate newsgroup, but if anyone knows of one please let me know!)

I'm using the "unicpoutu" command to save user's meetings to a text file. In cases where users have a large number of meetings (say over 300), some of the meetings do not appear in the output file.

Running the command several times with small date ranges can help, but I still miss data if the user happens to have a lot of meetings in that time period so this is not really a viable workaround.

Has anyone seen this behavior, and hopefully have a solution?

Thanks!

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon_at_panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears