oracle,blobs,cluster big app

From: hehehe <antonio12_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:53:02 +0200

Hello!

   Wa are trying to create application for archive lots of documents about 15mln(1mb each). We will use oracle 11g database with cluster and partitioning. There wiill be 3k to 6k parallel clients connection. All documdnts will be in blob tables. So my question is what kind of servers and diskk arreys we need to buy to meet the demands and to develop application in the future? What is very important and what is not ? We weill use redhat 5.x 64bit server. We will create middle tier applications in cluster to. So maybe someone have similar production app ? Every opinion,info etc will be very helpfull

regards -MJ Received on Fri Jul 09 2010 - 01:53:02 CDT

Original text of this message