Export dictionary managed and import to locally managed.

From: bontemps <jontan_mlr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:23:51 -0800 (PST)

We are upgrading our vendor supplied application which requires a new server and an oracle upgrade. Production data is all contained in a single schema and dictionary managed user tablespace. I was hoping we could create a new 11g database and a locally managed user tablespace with system managed extent sizing AND use export/import to move the data. Is this possible? Will Oracle want to create the objects in new database just as they were exported? Received on Fri Mar 05 2010 - 15:23:51 CST

Original text of this message