Spatial

From: Andreas Mosmann <mosmann_at_expires-31-03-2010.news-group.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:11:08 +0100

Hi ng,

does anybody know a place, where I can find information about Oracle Spatial functionality?
I like to learn something about these features and so I look for a place, where I can find information or can ask other people using this. I am also interested in tutorials or something like this. Does anybody know, whether there are routing- functions available for this?
Any experiences?

Thank you
Andreas

Interesting versions are Oracle 9,10 and 11 I learned something about spatial functionality of PostgreSQL and PostGIS so it is not totally new for me.

--
wenn email, dann AndreasMosmann <bei> web <punkt> de