Re: Solar cells for less than 1 USD per Watt

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:03:14 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 10, 1:00 pm, ".." <sustainable.future..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you know that you can find solar cells for less than 1 USD per Watt
> onwww.ebay.com?
>
> Regards.

Jeez, $50K to go solar? I'll just stick with SDGE, even if contractors installing their smart meter blew out my router with the voltage spikes, all the solar tax credit "savings" go to greedy installation companies fixing the prices anyways, and the payback time is entirely too close to the cell lifetime.

By the way, being such a spammer might lead to really, really bad consequences. Even political, as former ebay execs run for office, and people go "what sort of idiot thinks people would vote for someone who enables spammers? Why would applying "business principles" to public policy even give desirable results?"

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Well, maybe Jesus on Toast would run the DMV Oracle better.  Not!