Re: SQL Explorer for eclipse

From: moongeegee <>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 04:04:20 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 8, 3:33 am, Thomas Poenicke <> wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 05:37:50 -0800 (PST), in
> you wrote:
> > [...]
> Hi moongeegee,
> I suggest You to use the Oracle SQL Developer.
> In Eclipse I use jOra and Eclipse Data Tools, but none of them is as
> powerful as SQL Developer for Oracle DBs.
> Regards
> Thomas (native German English Speaker ;)

Thank you. Since I could not integrate SQL eclipse, I use SQL Developer that comes with Oracle software package. I was Oracle developer years ago, unfortunately, I lost my job and the new job did not require Oracle skill. For years, I did not touch Oracle. As now, My pace is behind and I am trying to get back my feet. It seems that this web site has very low interactive asking and answering activities. Do you know other web site that I can post my questions? Received on Mon Feb 08 2010 - 06:04:20 CST

Original text of this message