Oracle 10g Lite & .NET

From: caban <smwall_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:07:33 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to create an Oracle 10g Lite database using the .NET DataAccess components packaged with the Mobile SDK. I have been able to successfully create the files using the Oracle.DataAccess.Lite.OracleEngine.CreateDatabase(string DSN, string dbName) method, but this has the nice little requirement of using a predefined DSN. If you don't specify a valid DSN, it'll go ahead and create the db files in the default directory, as setup by the Oracle Mobile SDK installer.

My goal is to be able to create the database files in a specific (programatically defined) directory without manually setting up the DSN. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance! Received on Tue Dec 29 2009 - 14:07:33 CST

Original text of this message