Re: what book for 9i or 10g forms?

From: David Shochat <>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:49:00 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:06:55 +0100, Shakespeare wrote:

> Mark D Powell schreef:
>> I noticed that Older documentation sets are available online at
>> and you might look there for 9i Forms
>> documentation.
>> It also occurs to be that the database session SQL trace feature might
>> be of some use if you trace your session. The raw trace will shoe the
>> SQL executed in the order it executed which would allow you to tie SQL
>> back to the actions your took.
>> Good luck.
>> HTH -- Mark D Powell --

> You may have run into bug 338834.1; see metalink. A patch is available.
> Shakespeare

Thanks, Mark and Shakespeare. I will look into that bug when I get back to work on 1/4. Meanwhile, I found this page (Google "oracle 9i DS" I think): Which contained the following link under "Tips, Techniques and Debugging", which has the kind of information I was looking for: Received on Mon Dec 28 2009 - 12:49:00 CST

Original text of this message