Re: Performance

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:26:57 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 24, 4:56 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 12:10 pm, "Trevor Benedict" <trevorn..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you know of any newsgroups where I might ask about performance related
> > questions. .
>
> > Database Version
> > ============
> > Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.8.0 - 64bit
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Trevor Benedict
>
> If it is Oracle performance related, this or cdo.server (don't
> crosspost, most people follow both) are a pretty good place.  The
> quality of the question will impact the quality of the answer,
> there're some real top-notch folk lurking here.http://wiki.oracle.com/page/Database+Troubleshootinghttp://dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm#subj12
>
> jg
> --
> _at_home.com is bogus.http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2009/nov/24/sec-accuses-financial-...

The My Oracle Support site and OTN forums also have a fair number of folk who view them, especially OTN. There are some definitely talented tuners on OTN.

http://otn.oracle.com free fregistration required to access forums.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Nov 25 2009 - 10:26:57 CST

Original text of this message