Re: a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:20:32 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 18, 10:11 am, Mia <M..._at_nobhillsoft.com> wrote:
> We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool:

> Contact us through the site if you have any questions!
>
> Thank You
> Nob Hill Software

This is obviously a commercial announcement, violating the charter of this group. Cost is irrelevant. See http://www.orafaq.com/wiki/Comp.databases.oracle.misc for information about where you may post this spam.

It is also considered rude to post to newsgroups and ask for response elsewhere.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Where have all the netcops gone?