Re: ODP.NET 10.2

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:16:53 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 12, 2:09 am, gotpewi <peter.williams..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not sure that this is a proper forum for this question but...
>
> I'm having a problem with setting the InitialLOBFetchSize to -1 in
> order to optimize the performance. When looking at the documentation
> this should be OK but the application is crashing or returning with
> corrupt data. Does anyone knows how to succesfully use this parameter
> setting for either the OracleDataReader or OracleCommand object?
>
> regards Peter

Peter, you need to explicitly identify the Oracle tool in use. The exact tool version. The target database full version. And via what feature/tool option you are setting the parameter. It would also be good practice to identify the documentation you used by title, chapter, section, page, and version.

I best guess is this post should be on the comp.database.oracle.tools forum.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Nov 12 2009 - 09:16:53 CST

Original text of this message