Re: best easy oracle report writer?

From: Shakespeare <>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:20:10 +0100
> could be put on the web and also generate PDFs.
> These reports are for internal consumption and probably will use
> just a small percentage of any software's feature set, so I would
> prefer cheap and simple over complex and full featured.
> Any recs appreciated, TIA!
> Mark

Take a look at APEX. Together with Tomcat and Cocoon you have a complete solution at no (software) cost. Pointers to the right places at late Carl Backstroms blog:

and for .xls output at

It all may look a bit complicated, but it turned out to be quite simple and it works perfectly.

Shakespeare Received on Tue Nov 10 2009 - 00:20:10 CST

Original text of this message