Stats for TPC-C?

From: jbdhl <>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 02:55:19 -0700 (PDT)

For a research project, I search for some statistics for the TPC-C benchmark. Are the following already available somewhere in the TPC-C specification? If so: where? (I have failed to locate them) Given a run of TPC-C, the stats that I search for are:
  1. the call frequency for each query in the 5 transactions
  2. for each query and for each table: the approximate/average number of rows that an execution of the query retrieves from or writes to that table.

Any help will be much appreciated! Received on Thu Sep 24 2009 - 04:55:19 CDT

Original text of this message