IS TITANIC DIAMOND REAL?

From: asadads2 <asadads2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

The images were shot as a sultry tribute to French actress Catherine DeNeuve in the classic film, Belle du Jour, and while Winslet doesn’t shy away from nudity in her films, she has never bared it all in the pages of a magazine.
In the accompanying interview, the mother of two, Mia (8) and Joe (5), says she realizes that the pictures will raise eyebrows among other mothers on the school run.
"I know when I walk into that classroom in the morning, even if it's for a split second, at some point I'm being checked out. Some of them will even say to me, 'OK, what's the secret with the skin?' At which point I'm like, 'Oh my God, there's no secret. I have make-up on. And by the way, since I turned 30 I've had an acne problem on my chin.” Kate and Leo will team up again in the film Revolutionary Road, about a couple trapped in marriage in the 1950s. While she won’t be wearing the 170-carat sapphire that wowed audiences in Titanic (which later sold at a benefit auction for a whopping $2.2 million), there are plenty of steamy scenes between the two stars to keep tongues wagging. Received on Sun Aug 02 2009 - 02:30:12 CDT

Original text of this message