Re: Intercept sql statement

From: Zabuti Maxim <>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 29, 6:27 pm, (Malcolm Dew-Jones) wrote:
> Zabuti Maxim ( wrote:
> : Hi,
> : I need a way tointerceptand modifySQLstatementwith parameters
> : sent by .NET application. It should be transparently, I mean I don't
> : want application to be recompiled. Is there any simple way to do this?
> : Thanks
> You could send it thru a proxy.  There are probably examples on someplace
> like sourceforge.
> Writing one to monitor the data being passed back and forth is pretty easy
> - editing the data as it goes thru would be trickier.
> $0.10

Thanks Malcolm,

I thought about an option to develop a proxy that will receive the packets, parse them, modify and send them to SQL server, but this way is pretty complicated one, I thought maybe there is some way to hook SQL + Parameters that pass between the application and OLEDB driver or between application and ADO.NET. Unfortunately, I can't talk about the reasons.

Thanks again. Received on Thu Jul 30 2009 - 12:23:02 CDT

Original text of this message