Re: HOW TO COPY AND PASTE TO Oracle java application

From: moonhkt <moonhkt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

On 7月29日, 下午10時33分, Mark D Powell <Mark.Pow..._at_eds.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 10:33 am, moonhkt <moon..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 28, 9:50 pm, Mark D Powell <Mark.Pow..._at_eds.com> wrote:

> > > How you copy and paste is often a function of the tool set (developer
> > > tool) you are using to perform your development work in. That and the
> > > version of the tool. None of which was specified. If you still need
> > > help you may want to repost with this information to the oracle.tools
> > > forum.
>
> > > HTH -- Mark D Powell --
>
> > No. I want copy notepad value or exel value to oracle application,
> > copy and paste between Oracle Application can not copy and paste
> > directly.
> > I need type one by one for each field.- Hide quoted text -

> You are not providing enough detail on exactly how you want to
> transfer data for anyone to offer useful suggestions.
>
> You can use VB script in Excel to send data to Oracle. I have seen an
> article on how to set up Oracle to read from a spread sheet. Lots of
> things are possible but more specifics are required.
>
> HTH -- Mark D Powell --- 隱藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 顯示被引用文字 -

HI
I am using Internet Explorer login input http:// path then login Oracle Application. When start, call java Applet. After login, A Navigator tab prompted.

I just as a user.

Below item report by Help->About Oracle Application

What kind of Oracle application?
Written in what? No idea
What Oracle client version? Java Applet ?? What database version? RDBMS : 8.1.7.3.0 Oracle Application : 11.5.4

Forms server : Oracle Forms Version 6.0.8.8.0 Appliction Object Library : 11.5.0

I just setup some data , more than 50 items each time in Oracle. Seem that COPY AND PASTE data to/fr Oralce is not available.

VB script in Excel to send data to Oracle , send to database directly ?
I want copy and paste only. Received on Thu Jul 30 2009 - 00:47:06 CDT

Original text of this message