Re: HOW TO COPY AND PASTE TO Oracle java application

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 28 Jul 2009 09:10:49 -0700

moonhkt (moonhkt_at_gmail.com) wrote:
: On Jul 28, 9:50=A0pm, Mark D Powell <Mark.Pow..._at_eds.com> wrote:
: > On Jul 28, 2:43=A0am, yf..._at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Malcolm Dew-Jones)
: > wrote:
: >
: >
: >
: > > moonhkt (moon..._at_gmail.com) wrote:
: >
: > > : Hi All
: >
: > > : HOW TO COPY AND PASTE data TO Oracle java application =A0? I want cop=
: y
: > > : notepad data to one of field.
: > > : Is it possible ?
: >
: > > : e.g. In Oracle java application have field. How to copy and paste fro=
: m
: > > : other source ?
: >
: > > If you're running under Windows then simply do it. =A0Perhaps you need =
: > > use the short cut keys, and if Ctrl+V (& etc) don't work then maybe you
: > > need the older shortcut keys, Shift+Delete =3D cut, Shift+Insert =3D pa=
: ste,
: > > Ctrl+Insert =3D copy.
: >
: > > If you mean something else then you'll have to explain more.
: >
: > How you copy and paste is often a function of the tool set (developer
: > tool) you are using to perform your development work in. =A0That and the
: > version of the tool. =A0None of which was specified. =A0If you still need
: > help you may want to repost with this information to the oracle.tools
: > forum.
: >
: > HTH -- Mark D Powell --

: No. I want copy notepad value or exel value to oracle application,
: copy and paste between Oracle Application can not copy and paste
: directly.
: I need type one by one for each field.

One last idea, if this is an Oracle Forms application, if the string you are trying to paste is longer than the item in the form then the data doesn't paste and there is no error feedback either (i.e. no beep or screen flash). Perhaps this is what you are seeing.

$0.10 Received on Tue Jul 28 2009 - 11:10:49 CDT

Original text of this message