global namespace qualifier for function?

From: <>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 23:55:40 GMT

How do I qualify a function or procedure call to indicate that it should be at global scope? I have my own scn_to_timestamp() in a package that needs to call the default global function of the same name.

Many TIA!

    create or replace package px as

        function scn_to_timestamp(scn number) return timestamp;     end px;

    create or replace package body px as

        function scn_to_timestamp(scn number) return timestamp is
            -- how do I qualify this to refer to the global function?
            return scn_to_timestamp(scn);

    end px;
Mark Harrison
Pixar Animation Studios