Re: missing

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 29, 8:04 am, Ed Prochak <edproc..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, does anybody know what's happening with Dan Morgan? I haven't
> seen any posts or messages from him in a long time.
>   ed

I have not talked to Dan personally, but I heard that he took on a large probject and that he also had a falling out with a business partner related to the PSOUG. He is also not currently teaching.

He does show up on the OTN boards on a semi-regular basis.

His library has been re-hosted. With luck we will see him back again some day in the not to distant future.

  • Mark D Powell --