Re: Table Error?

From: Peter Nilsson <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 19:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
> records. However, when we select the ata, there is only 1 record in
> the table????
> Suggestions anyone?

The error is on line 42. You also misspelled onomatopoeia in one of your comments. If that's not the problem, then I apologise and will take my crystal ball down to the repair shop.

How about you post some DDL and sample queries that exhibit the problem? I'm guessing you have where x = null (instead of where x is null), or something like that, in your select statement.