Re: question about stacking function calls in a where clause

From: Larry W. Virden <>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:15:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 27, 9:48 am, Ed Prochak <> wrote:

> last thought: white space
> Is there trailing white space on either name?
> Does the table2 'O MALLEY' value have one or two spaces between the O
> and the M??

Good point! I just posted what my actual issue was - but you do point out a good point. That earlier mention of a regular expression function is sounding better and better.

Then I might be able to say something like [' ]* for the match.

I really appreciate everyone's comments. Received on Fri Mar 27 2009 - 10:15:29 CDT

Original text of this message