OID/LDAP: How to find users who are members of 2 groups?

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:23:57 +0100

Last week I had an interesting problem with OID: I need to find all users who are members of two given groups (so they must be in BOTH groups). I am looking for an LDAP search filter, but it seems Oracle Internet Directory does not have the MemberOf filter like AD does have.

Does anyone have a clue how to do this with an LDAP search filter? If so, I can create a dynamic group in OID to perform this check. Other techniques are welcome as well.

OID version is 10.1.4.x.x

Thanks in advance,

Shakespeare Received on Sat Mar 21 2009 - 04:23:57 CDT

Original text of this message