Re: relational calculus

From: Paulie <linehan.paul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 11, 1:11 am, Michael Austin <maus..._at_firstdbasource.com> wrote:

> > can one tell me how would we write down relational calculus query for
> > one in which we have group by and having clauses ?

Yep - go to an educational institution and attend classes - or read a book by "Date".

> Oracle version in the format of Maj.Min.V.Patchset?

OS - version and machine? CPU? RAM? Disk config?

> if morgan stanley is your employer, no wonder we
> are in such serious financial trouble

ROTFLMAO...
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oracle+group+by+having+clause

I have a prediction that there'll be a rash of http://lmgtfy.com/ posts
in the near future! Brilliant - and who says geeks have no sense of humour?

Paul... Received on Sun Mar 15 2009 - 16:09:32 CDT

Original text of this message