NCS US, Inc is seeking a challenging candidate for a Sr Recruiter Position.

From: Venu <>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:35:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Recruiters,
NCS US, Inc is seeking a challenging candidate for a Sr Recruiter Position. Please read the job description below & send across your word doc resumes to

Experience:2+ Years
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Compensation: Best of Industry
Education:UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization

                PG - Post Graduation-  Any Specialization

Job Description
Should have End to End Recruitment experience. Coordination with Project Heads for closing the requirements within specified time frame.
Good knowledge of portals and sound in sourcing, screening & interview scheduling

Mandatory Skills:
Minimum 2 year of IT recruitment Experience. Excellent communication(oral & written),interpersonal & presentation skills.
Should be a highly motivated professional with excellent facilitation skills.
Should have good knowledge on technologies and skills. Should able to achieve the target in a very sensitive time provided. He/ Her vendor network should be very strong. We want a person who can think out of the box and smart enough to produce good results.

Company Name:National Computers Systems US, Inc

Contact Person Name: Kamal Singh (Paul)
Email ID:
Contact Number: 0-981-930-0640

NOTE: Please forward your resume to

Please revert back to me for more information.  Thanks and Regards,
National Computer Systems
Tel: 732-940-2246 x 236
Fax: 732-940-2276
Here IT Happens Received on Thu Mar 12 2009 - 09:35:08 CDT

Original text of this message