Re: relational calculus

From: Michael Austin <maustin_at_firstdbasource.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:11:04 -0500

miten.mehta_at_morganstanley.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can one tell me how would we write down relational calculus query for
> one in which we have group by and having clauses ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Miten.
> miten.mehta_at_morganstanley.com
> imiten_at_yahoo.com

Oracle version in the format of Maj.Min.V.Patchset? what have you tried? table defs? sample data? sample query? did it work? errors? get a book - if morgan stanley is your employer, no wonder we are in such serious financial trouble - we have ignorant people asking these sorts of questions. The good news is that ignorance can be cured with a lot of hard work and willingness to learn. Install OracleXE on a PC or Linux box (same thing :) ) and start testing and reading and more testing and reading. BTW - Google can be your friend too...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oracle+group+by+having+clause

(For those of you who have not tried lmgtfy I think it is hilarious!!) Received on Tue Mar 10 2009 - 20:11:04 CDT

Original text of this message