Snapshot last update

From: CenturionX <darwinbaldrich_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:18:20 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everybody,

I'm still having a hard time with the snapshots (materialized views) in the Oracle 10g since we migrated from 9i.

I really need your help in order to determinate which is the right way to verify if the last time a table was refreshed.

I'm running the dbms_refresh.refresh(owner, group) command.

I have another procedure that verifies the last time it updates when i made changes in the master tables, but it is sending me messages that the some tables are not beeng refreshed but it is not true.

May somebody help me.

Thanks. Received on Mon Mar 02 2009 - 13:18:20 CST

Original text of this message