How to put a comment in SQL in a package which can be seen in apex?

From: Martin <martin.j.evans_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 03:07:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me here. I have an Oracle package which contains a lot of SQL and I can view the top SQL using apex but it does not show the comments. I'd like to add comments to identify where the SQL is.

e.g.,
-- sql in oracle package
update mytable set mycolumn = 1 /*a comment*/;

the "a comment" does not appear in apex presumably because it is an Oracle package and Oracle has removed it. Is there any way to get comments in SQL written in a package through to Oracle so apex can show them?

Thanks

Martin Received on Fri Feb 27 2009 - 05:07:12 CST

Original text of this message