creating a timecode type?

From: <mh_at_pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:37:37 GMT

Here's a question from a coworker. The data type is a video timecode, which is a standard used in video cameras, video editing programs, and video players such as quicktime.

I've never created a custom type before, so I'm hoping to get some good advice for him here... thanks!

--
Mark Harrison
Pixar Animation Studios