Re: dizwell closed

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:36:45 -0800 (PST)

On 6 Feb, 00:31, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
> I don't want to diss the guy.  I just want to understand.  What I've
> seen makes little sense, like commanding the mississippi river to run
> backward.
>
> jg
> --
> _at_home.com is bogus.http://www.tdn.com/articles/2009/02/04/breaking_news/doc498a04c12a39c...

I don't know HJR personally but I've enjoyed the various incarnations of his extremely useful site over the years. It's just a shame he seems to be so overly-sensitive when it comes to dealing with the more brainless elements on the internet. That's not meant as a criticism, merely an observation.

-g Received on Mon Feb 09 2009 - 08:36:45 CST

Original text of this message