Re: Privileges issue

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:26:48 +0100

"CenturionX" <> a crit dans le message de news: Hello everybody,

Im having trouble trying to run a procedure. I have a query that retrieves information from a table X. I run the query and it works fine.
When I put the same query in a cursor into a procedure it generates an error
PL/SQL: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges The user Im using is created in one schema and the table I want to query is in another one.
I took care of put the schema prefix for the table. Please give a hand on this.

Michel Received on Tue Dec 23 2008 - 01:26:48 CST

Original text of this message