Re: ORA-27369: job of type EXECUTABLE failed with exit code: Permission denied

From: just_real <jthlcf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:40:40 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 16, 12:32 am, ddf <orat..._at_msn.com> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 10:41 pm, just_real <jth..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi
>
> > I was trying to set up a test job in Enterprise manager and I got this
> > error when it tried running the script.
>
> > I've created the script on a RAC cluster . It contains the following:
>
> > #!/bin/ksh
>
> > . /oracle/.kshrc
>
> > env >> /tmp/t.txt
> > which sqlplus >> /tmp/t.txt
>
> > sqlplus scott/abc_at_ORACLE123<<-!
> > set serveroutput on size 1000000
> > select 'Hello World' from dual
> > /
> > !
>
> > I've ran this successfully via the command line. Could someone advise
> > as to what I am missing or did wrong?
>
> > I had a look at metalink and check the points given there but I seem
> > to have them covered.
>
> > Regards
>
> > Justin
>
> Which O/S user created the script?  Which O/S users can actually
> execute this script?
>
> David Fitzjarrell

Hi David

Thanks for the reply. I am still new to this. How would I go about finding out Which O/S user created the script? Which O/S users can actually
execute this script?

When executing ls -l at the command line, the first set of three letters for the script was rwx. Not sure if this was what you were after? Received on Mon Dec 15 2008 - 17:40:40 CST

Original text of this message