Re: stuck on Clone database creation step

From: jim <jhavero_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 8, 10:27 am, "Shakespeare" <what..._at_xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Jim,
>
> you seem to be repeating your post (3 times) without adding new info...
>
> Shakespeare

Sorry, I don't know how my post got repeated like that, anyway I tried the steps from Metalink Note 374778.1 and re-installed Oracle and it didn't help. I've gone over the installation requirements from metalink numerous times now and I've met all the requirements. I don't know what else to try. I guess I could skip dbca all together and create the database manually. Received on Wed Oct 08 2008 - 16:36:02 CDT

Original text of this message