ORACLE/ FUNCTIONAL/ WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT/ PERM

From: Tom Gugger <tgugger_at_bex.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 08:15:27 -0500

Tom Gugger
Independent Recruiter
tgugger_at_bex.net
419-537-9447

Oracle Warehouse Management/ Functional/ Perm

We are currently searching for a functional Oracle person who has solid experience with WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT. The person will have proven experience with cycle counts, picking, and receiving. Our client is currently on 11.5.10. Initial assignment will be assisting with a roll out and set up.

This is a career position direct with a major manufacturer located in the Milwaukee, WI area. This is a low to moderate cost of living area. Full benefits are offered along with reasonable relocation costs. US Citizens or Greencard holders are encouraged to apply. We are looking for proven functional experience in Oracle 11i, and Warehouse Management.

If interested and qualified, email resume to tgugger_at_bex.net and state your salary requirements. Please, make sure your resume reflects the needed skills.