Re: same reseult set with less column

From: <>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 29, 3:27 am, William Robertson <> wrote:

> Can't the Java app decide which columns to display? Or, don't include
> the row number in the query's SELECT list in the first place, if you
> don't want to see it.

William, thanks for your advice. Yes, the java code can decide which columns to display but as I said, I try to use only one set of code for all tables, and some table queries include the rownum, some don't. I can fix to have different codes for different tables, but just want to see if I can do something at the database level.

DT Received on Mon Sep 29 2008 - 09:24:01 CDT

Original text of this message