Re: Complex crosstab query

From: KrunoG <BEZ_OVOGbabajuna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:19:19 +0200

<sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> wrote in message
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:19:53 -0700 (PDT), Timo
> <tim.frawley_at_alaska.gov> wrote:
>
>>Anyone out there willing to give this a try?
>
> I assume your boss, Sarah Palin, is going to pay the person doing your
> work writing this query for an unknown Oracle version, where you
> didn't attempt anytning at all (not even writing down the Oracle
> version)?
> This is a volunteer forum. Probably Alaska does have a dictionary
> somewhere allowing you to look up the word 'volunteer' and get ashamed
> of yourself.
> After that, please look up 'Pivot table' in the online Oracle
> documentation.
>
> --
>
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

You should really try to control your behaviour a bit. Some people are still at the begining of Oracle story. Concerning your reccuring comments about 'you doing a work for others benefit', well that's just boring so please stop that for the sake of this group (or Oracle for what it stands in general).

BR

---
OCM