Re: Replacing Strings

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:06:33 +0200

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:40:22 -0700 (PDT), exec_at_chicagorsvp.com wrote:

>Sorry Sybrand.
>
>I wound up writing some loop to parse on the delimiter......only 5
>lines, but I could not find a way to take a string like this:

I'm not sure why you didn't follow up valid advice from me and others, and didn't respond to our questions, but decided to hack yourself out. Something to keep in mind with your next question, when you might again 'know better' than the people trying to help you out.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA