SPOOL INTO A JOB

From: CenturionX <darwinbaldrich_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

I'm working with Oracle 10g.
I have a report generated by a sql script. This script runs in a windows task.
I have to generate this report from the database now. The report like that (I modified it for confidential issues): set feedback off
set pages 50
set lines 80

COL TIMESTAMP NEW_VALUE xTIMESTAMP noprint format a1 trunc COL BAR FORM a7 HEADING 'BAR'
COL COMPONENT FORM a15 heading 'COMPONENT' COL AGGBALANCE heading 'AGG. BALANCE'

break on BAR skip 1

ttitle center 'MY REPORT' skip 1-
       center '====================================' skip 2
btitle left ' ' skip 2 -
       left 'Time of Report:  ' xTIMESTAMP skip 2 -
       center 'Page: ' format 999 SQL.PNO
spool D:\Reports\reportname.txt

SELECT sysdate from dual
/
spool off
btitle off
ttitle off
clear breaks
clear computes
clear columns

My question is if i can run that script like this from a job.

Thanks. Received on Fri Sep 05 2008 - 14:36:00 CDT

Original text of this message