Re: WTF - OTN Forums

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 06:27:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 27, 7:32 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> noobuntu wrote:
> > wow WTF ???!!!
>
> > OTN forums have been down like days......
>
> OTN Forums are back up and running.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
> University of Washington

Not really. I managed to get on yesterday morning but I got an error when I posted a response. I was unable to get back on till late in the afternoon (Eastern time zone) but again this morning I have been unsuccessful getting to the forum.

I think until Oracle finds and fixes whatever is wrong that access is going to be sporatic.

IMHO -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Aug 28 2008 - 08:27:44 CDT

Original text of this message