Re: How to force subquery being the first executed

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:48:56 +0200

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:33:23 -0700 (PDT), Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Most remaining subscribers
>to this group would like a lot more professionalism and technical
>input and a lot lot less ad hominem comment.

I assume by 'most' you mean basically 'I'? Because you are the only one complaining, and as Usenet doesn't have 'subscribers' as far as I am concerned the subscribers you mention are virtual.
Put it otherwise: it seems to me you speak only for yourself. You should avoid to speak for others: you are the only one complaining, just because in the past I've set you straight a few times and rightly so.
I am amazed even after two or three years you couldn't forget this and use this to campaign against me.
This forum assumes a basic willingness to resolve your own problems and the willingness to 'learn to fish'.
If you don't want that, there are other forums where they are happy to abstract the Oracle documentation ad nauseam for you.

--

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA