Re: Access frontal interface for Oracle database

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:54:23 +0200

"Gloops" <gloops_at_invalid.zailes.org> schreef in bericht news:g7vfgo$3rv$1_at_aioe.org...
Shakespeare a écrit, le 13/08/2008 07:53 :
> Ok, I see. With all the answers and discussions here it must be hard to
> follow up!
>
> Good luck,
>
> Shakespeare

Come on, do not be that sarcastic.
It is right that I came at the last moment and I imagine it is not pleasant, but I took note of a few very helpful hints. You know, as the development is not all finished (and I wonder what this week-end will be), it is quite possible I have an occasion to call a stored procedure the way you said -for something else as feeding a temporary table.

Sorry, this was not meant to be sarcastic at all; I really DO understand that all these answers may be confusing and time consuming!

Shakespeare Received on Thu Aug 14 2008 - 14:54:23 CDT

Original text of this message