Auditing

From: <artmerar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:28:14 -0700 (PDT)

I cannot seem to find any good documentation on this:

We have a user logging in and executing a procedure which creats some data to be inserted into some table. Some key information is missing though.

We do not know what the 'trail' is of that user and how he gets to the 'create data' section. We want to audit that user and see if we can track what procedures he is executing to get to the point of missing data.

Can this be done? I've been looking at FGA. We are running 10g r2 10.0.1.0.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!! Received on Tue Aug 12 2008 - 09:28:14 CDT

Original text of this message