Re: Access frontal interface for Oracle database

From: Gloops <gloops_at_invalid.zailes.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:06:41 +0200

gym dot scuba dot kennedy at gmail a écrit, le 10/08/2008 15:34 :

>> Well, would you mind giving a few details ?

> I haven't used access in many years. This is my best guess. Did you do a
> search for an example similar to the one you are trying to do?

Of course I did, I should very pleased to learn that your search appears more efficient ...

The Execute method (of ADODB ? not sure I remember, I have a look tomorrow) can execute, on Oracle, commands INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, but not EXECUTE, I could not execute a stored procedure in Oracle that way.

I searched "Access Oracle ODBC", do you see a better search ? I have to admit I only had a look to the ten first anwsers. Received on Sun Aug 10 2008 - 09:06:41 CDT

Original text of this message