Re: How should I practise to join Oracle.

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 09:43:29 -0700

Jyoti Sharma wrote:
> I am an engineering student in final year pursuing Computer Science. I
> have always been fascinated with Oracle. Can you suggest me ways on how
> I should proceed to prepare myself in order to get into Oracle.
> Thanks.

Download 11gR1 from

Find a local college or university that teaches it or a mentor through a local Oracle user group

Find good demos such as those in Morgan's Library at and Tom Kyte's excellent

Also bookmark the docs at

Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group