Re: For 10g OCP: request info about upgrade exam 11g

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:58:48 -0700

Frank van Bortel wrote:
> DA Morgan wrote:
>

>> You are going to waiting a very long time. First will come 11gR2. But
>> likely not unil 2009.

> That's odd - have seen the announcement and roadshow already.
> No - it will be earlier than than, I think

No. But I've seen the solicitation for the Beta. <g>

And while I can't talk about it knowing the timing makes me reasonably comfortable expecting the announcement at Open World in September and the product after that.

I don't have any insider information ... but I don't expect to see 11gR2 this year. But what is life without a few surprises?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor